Qualified Management Accountant
Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA Accountant
A chance to work for a leading Surrey based Charity
Due to an increased workload an opportunity has arisen to join a rewarding Surrey based Charity as a Management Accountant
- Preparation and review of accurate and timely monthly management accounts, analysis and associated commentary and follow-up in accordance with agreed timetable.
- Collaborate with both financial and non-financial staff to deliver accurate management accounts, forecasts and budgets
- Preparation of monthly cashflows
- Support the Governance & Business Manager to prepare the annual budget in conjunction with department heads and upload onto accounting systems.
- Participate in the preparation of the quarter year forecast in conjunction with department heads.
- Participate in the preparation of the Trustees Annual Report.
- Produce, maintain and design management reports to reconcile management systems with financial systems.
- Identify and implement improvements to systems, processes and financial procedures to improve financial reporting across the charity
- As required provide financial assistance in support of new activity/ projects across the charity
- Process Gift Aid claims.
- Assisting the Governance & Business Manager with training other members of the Finance team and non-financial staff in management accounts.
- Undertake specific finance related projects as defined by the Governance & Business Manager and any other tasks as and when required.
- Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA Accountant
- Previous Management Accounts experience
- IT skills - intermediate level Microsoft Office
- Report writing skills including reports for non-financial audiences
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally including those with non-finance backgrounds
- Understanding of GDPR and the ability to maintain confidentiality and information security
28 days holiday, generous pension, free parking, very friendly team, rewarding organisation, 2 days office based and 3 days working from home