Senior Pricing & Billing and Account Receivables Analyst ENO #156883
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The Mumbai office – CSBMI is the global hub for diverse activities such as Trust Accounting, Portfolio Performance Analytics, Business Process Re-engineering, Trust Academy and Regulatory Radar services.
The Trust Accounting Support Services at Mumbai is the global hub for trust accounting. The team is segregated as per the locations they service. The team works on accounting and book keeping across asset classes and jurisdictions and also works on statutory compliances. The job involves:
Role as Senior Pricing & Billing and Account Receivables Analyst
- Facilitate and coordinate the global Trust invoicing process. This would entail the entire lifecycle of a Trust structure from the initial setup, the entire duration of servicing and the end of life activities including the coordination of termination fees.
- Ensure compliance with pricing & billing guidelines and policies.
- Work on framework improvements in association with the local head of Pricing & Billing. This includes policies, operational procedures, etc. to ensure the highest standards.
- Continuously monitor the cash receivable to ensure completeness of all transactions.
- Regularly interact and correspond with business partners from other jurisdictions (including Trust Centers and Bank side).
- Provide guidance and solutions to different business partners in the group.
- Perform on regular basis ad-hoc reports and reviews across the entire book of business to ensure quality and consistency globally.
- Graduation with accounting and book keeping as main subjects
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office - esp. MS Excel
- Prior accounting experience of up to 3-5 years
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Knowledge of trust and fiduciary environment will be an added advantage
- Result oriented, dedicated, and hardworking whilst maintaining high level of integrity, attention to detail, accuracy and quality standards.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and timelines and be able to thrive under pressure.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.