KYC Senior Analyst #158036
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The Global Markets Client Lifecycle Management group (GM CLM) exists to help protect the Firm from Regulatory and Reputational risk. The KYC Ongoing Due Diligence team is responsible for the regular periodic reviews of Clients in accordance with Financial Crime and Anti Money Laundering procedures in adherence of standards set by the UK and US regulators.
The group works very closely with Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) teams globally, acting as the First Line of Defence for the Firms KYC Review process. The team provides guidance and advice to the Bank’s front office personnel around KYC requirements and financial crime issues liaising closely with the second line of defence FCC teams.
- Be responsible for managing timely and accurate KYC reviews based on US and UK guidelines set out by Credit Suisse’s Financial Crime Compliance department.
- Manage ongoing updates and monitoring of clients’ data as well as clients’ activity.
- Manage additional due diligence checks which might be required for client dependent on the risk level.
- Communicate directly with sales and client to obtain KYC documentation or validation.
- Implement any required change in Client data and resolution of any matters arising from the review.
- Ensure proper KYC controls are applied.
- 3-5 years’ proven experience in KYC/Anti-Money Laundering.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Results-oriented individual and willing to take initiative to improve. Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Management/Business.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English. Russian or Spanish or German or French language would be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate with Clients.
- Highly motivated teammate with ability to work independently where required.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.