Fixed Asset Analyst
- Assets Gain & Loss account reconciliation and clearing
- Reviewing and clearing of open items in asset accounts
- Month End Reporting analysis including Roll Forward reporting and Capital Expenditure reporting
- Provide timely support to functional groups including FP&A, Ops Support, Material groups involved in fixed asset processes.
- Providing support for Internal/external audit and tax requests
- Monitoring and tracking of capital projects
- Problem solving and presenting solutions for best practice
- Ensuring compliance with processes
- Special projects as assigned
- Involved in integration activities
- Any other temporary work assigned by supervisor
- Knowledge of accounting principles IFRS and US GAAP
- Good attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully
- SAP/Oracle/Hyperion knowledge is an advantage
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.