Tax – Quality & Risk Management – Senior Accountant
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International and Transaction Tax Services.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Assisting in providing guidance to engagement teams on Tax Quality related issues
- Coordinating and liaising with other practice support areas, including Legal Counsel, L&D, Core Risk Management team and IT on Tax Quality projects in various China/HK offices.
- Assisting in implementation of global policies and developing local policies
- Assisting in preparation of regular Tax Quality alerts and other similar publications
- Assisting in periodic internal quality review related exercise
- Providing support for the maintenance of Tax Quality databases
To qualify for the role you must have
- A qualified accountant or a degree in Law (LLB)
- Highly motivated and team oriented, with strong communication skills and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Strong organization skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.