Consulting, Finance Function SAP ERP - Senior Manager (Riyadh)
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, supported by competencies like, Finance Function Effectiveness, People and Organisations and Technology.
Within Consulting, you will be working with Finance Function Effectiveness competency, which provides advisory services focused on CFO agenda like:
BU Competency and Industry Alignment
As a finance competency, you will support multiple Industry Verticals. However, we expect you to bring expertise in 2-3 key industry verticals. We expect you to bring expertise in Industrial Products, Telecom, Financial Sector, Oil and Gas or Government Sector. In addition to the above, you will be responsible for:
As a Senior Manager, you’ll be responsible to lead a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide finance and treasury transformation expertise especially in the context of SAP S4H Financials and / or SAP ECC / or SAP TRM
- Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalize on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
- Arabic Speaking Mandatory
- Expertise in and experience of implementing SAP S4H Simple Finance and/or SAP FICO and integration knowledge of SAP FICO with EALM, PS, MM, REFx, RAR Integrated Planning, and Other Modules is mandatory
- Experience in conducting Finance Function assessments and opportunity funneling for pilots
- Experience in providing process expertise for implementation in end-to-end processes (Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay) covering design and implementation
- Experience in designing operating models, governance and communication frameworks within Finance Function
- Good understanding of change management and coaching needs to adopt in client environments
- Experience with implementation and/or implementation supervision of full life cycle of the SAP ERP system
- Proven Track Record in Sales of Professional Services of US$ 1.5 million – 2.5 million annually
- Proven track record in Revenue Under Management (implementation oversight and control) of US$ 1.5 million
- You will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. You will be able to manage multiple work-streams in parallel and full projects, whilst demonstrating strong leadership skills to engage diverse internal and external stakeholders and manage a high-performing team.
- Knowledge and experience of at least 2 sectors among Public Sector, Telecoms, Industrial Products, Financial Services Oil-Gas and Utilities sector is required.
- Interest and passion for developing, growing and leading a team through coaching and mentoring, as well as proactive knowledge sharing.
- Experience of driving and reporting on progress of large transformation projects.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programs Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirement dictate.
Minimum years experience required
Travel Requirements Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.