Assurance - Centre of Excellence (Non-FS) - Associate - Amman
2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
As an associate in our Jordan based Centre of Excellence (‘CoE’), you will have the opportunity to work with a vibrant and dynamic team of Senior Associates, Managers and Partners based in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia who provide financial statement assurance services to a variety of clients. Our clients are predominantly high profile large international and regional organizations including publicly listed companies.
Our teams help organizations navigate regulatory complexity while strengthening trust and transparency in their businesses. Leveraging technology, you’ll be able to work alongside senior members of the clients’ management teams under the supervision of PwC teams in the UAE and KSA in planning the audit process from beginning to end, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and fair presentation of our client’s information.
At PwC, our values are to make a difference, work together, act with integrity, reimagine the possible and care. We live with these values in every moment with every interaction.
Some of your responsibilities as an Associate in our Jordan based COE, may include but are not limited to the following:
- Effectively use of technology to enable:
- Active and continuous daily communication with management of the Assurance Centre of Excellence based in PwC Jordan.
- Active and continuous regular communication with and reporting to the Senior Associates, Managers and Partners based in PwC UAE and KSA on allocated engagements.
- Learn and apply PwC audit methodology and software to perform high quality efficient and effective audits and prepare impactful deliverables
- Critically and constructively challenge the status quo and historical audit strategies and provide recommendations to solve problems
- Make decisions that create a net benefit to PwC and our clients
- Support the senior associates and managers in planning, executing and completing the audits and deliverables
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients and where appropriate explore and identify opportunities for further collaboration with clients beyond the existing audit scope
- Contribute to your own learning and development and support your team members through on-the-job training and coaching
- Keep up to date with international and regional business and economic issues
- Develop your PwC Brand and live our values
- Solid knowledge of IFRS.
- Applicants must be fluent in Arabic.
- CPA/ACCA qualification is preferable.
- 1-2 years of experience as external auditor in a Big 4 firm.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.