Regional Real Estate Leader CESA
EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Our global Procurement team includes more than 300 people working across 31 countries. We are relentless trendsetters, employing the latest in innovation and technology to better service the business. In a world of disruption, we embrace transformation and work to find best-in-class services and suppliers to help us stay ahead of the curve.
We offer you an exciting opportunity to join a Global team of Real Estate Professionals at EY who are responsible for end-to-end management EY’s Global Real Estate portfolio. As Regional Real Estate Leader (RREL) you will be responsible for providing comprehensive real estate services in support of the firm’s business activities (real estate portfolio management, acquisition and disposition of office space, lease administration, sublease administration, design and construction services, and portfolio benchmarking for locations across the Region).
What is more, you will also lead and support the Real Estate team in the provision of EY’s Real Estate Services across the CESA region, comprising c.136,000 m² of occupied office space and be the initial point of contact for all property related matters within region.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work with EMEIA Real Estate Leader and the Region’s business leaders to identify how to develop and deploy the Global Real Estate strategy
- Develop strong and productive business relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure business and real estate alignment, to optimise opportunities and value
- Lead key initiatives for the Region, improving real estate processes, reduce occupancy costs and optimise space utilisation.
- Lead feasibility studies with the Region’s business leaders (service line and Core Business Services (CBS)) about how to implement the global strategy and take ownership of working through any specific Region requirements
- Managing the real estate budget including; budget preparation, monitoring of spend against budget, analysis of budget discrepancies and ownership of action plan to achieve budgetary targets
- Benchmark space usage against guidelines. Develop strategies to redeploy under-utilised assets, and to take advantage of unique market conditions
- Work with the EMEIA Leader to select new office space. Analyse alternative locations (financially and subjectively), negotiate and leverage business terms and legal terms, and manage the approval process. Manage the design, construction and move process, including contracts
- Assists in leading the department, staff, internal groups and external vendors, helping them manage all real estate projects and processes
What you definitely need:
- Advanced degree in a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- +10 years Real Estate experience
- RICS qualified (or equivalent certification or experience)
- The ability to solve problems, execute complex tasks, manage information, allocate resources and monitor performance. Ensuring success for EY by analysing data, making good decisions and optimising processes.
- A proven track record of execution, balancing the interest of multiple stakeholders to deliver a firmwide positive outcome
- Influence all levels of the organisation and help set, develop and deliver real estate strategy
- Financial acumen, you understand the effect on the P&L of numerous real estate options
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to interact with external vendors
- Ability to manage or direct multiple complex projects with direct impact to the firm
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.