Analysis & Change PMO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Global Staff Expenses Strategic Initiatives & Policy Governance Business Analyst role offers:
- Project position to engage with key partners in order to engineer and implement solutions meeting internal and regulatory requirements on a Bank wide level.
- Join a small and focused team with a diverse range of topics including global policy governance framework, expense reimbursement system enhancements, implementation projects.
- Manage the end-to-end design, development and implementation of business and IT solutions.
- Collaborate with all departments in the Bank, involving exposure to senior management.
- Visibility as business partner to internal clients who will be consulted with regards to the business requirements, policy and project governance and ongoing engagement through the regulatory lifecycles.
- Regular contact with senior colleagues, providing an excellent opportunity to develop a broad, cross-functional network within the bank.
Key responsibilities among others will include:
- Manage business review of T&E policy driven countries.
- Feasibility analysis of the policy principles – review of applicable limits, proposal design for changes.
- Manage Concur tool vis-à-vis T&E policy ensuring the exemptions are embedded in the tool.
- Ensure more robust control around policy compliance is in place, analysis of non-complaint spend, taking part in the syndication reviews, providing more trainings on policy/tool working.
- Supporting the VP in CDAT review of countries under purview and other regulatory driven initiatives.
- Supporting data records project.
- Acting as a deputy once required.
- Proven track record of 4-6 years in PMO, Business Analysis, Documentation Review.
- Experience with managing discussions with Senior Management Stakeholders.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of German would be an asset.
- Experience with analysing data and making accurate conclusions.
- Proficiency in Excel and Power point skills.
- Regulatory background would be an asset.
- Results-oriented individual with strong attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.