Quant Developer - Treasury
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Flexible working arrangements (partial or full remote working option available)
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Understand and improve financial models
- Work in various environments and programming languages to develop models and tools
- Support the Treasury Desk trading, risk, reporting and regulatory needs
- Cooperate within the quant team to absorp and spread knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the financial industry in a quantitative role
- Phd. or M.Sc. degree in Statistics, Finance, Mathematics or Physics
- Strong programming skills; experience in C++ or Scala
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Confident command of English
Morgan Stanley employes a large team of quantitative finance professionals. The Corporate Treasury desk strategies group has an open position in Budapest. The group provides analytic support for Corporate Treasury globally and is a part of the Morgan Stanley Fixed Income organization.
Main areas of focus are: long-term debt issuance and hedging, liquidity management, internal liquidity stress test, regulatory liquidity reporting, hedge accounting, funds transfer pricing, structured notes issuance, E*Trade integration, and support of Corporate Treasury trading. This is an interesting opportunity with a potential of growth.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.