1 day left
- Experience level
Job Description & Summary
A career within Legal Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, ongoing compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.
Our team specialises in providing legal advice across all of our clients disciplines. You’ll help provide legal support to a wide array of specialty areas from cyber security and technology to banking and intellectual property.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Core Requirements will include and are not limited to:
- Executing Corporate Secretarial duties with respect to a portfolio of domestic, regional and international clients within The Bahamas and the wider Caribbean EGC practice
- Carrying out or supervising due diligence, quality and risk management procedures
- Supervising and reviewing functions and work of corporate administrators and support staff
- Advising on corporate legislation and taxation, practice and procedure
- Attending to incorporation, amalgamation, registration, licensing, continuation and liquidation proceedings
- Producing shareholder, amalgamation and other corporate agreements and related documents
- Providing support in all others areas of the service offering of the regional practice, including Corporate Governance
- Managing, mentoring and training junior corporate services professionals
- Support in identifying and pursuing potential new business opportunities
- Interacting with regional leadership teams to drive collaboration and maintain awareness of developments in Bahamian legislation, practice and procedure
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor of Laws - Legal Practice
Travel Requirements Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.