A global professional services consultancy in the heart of Reading is seeking an ACA/ACCA qualified Finance Manager to lead a busy outsourced finance team in this fast-paced organisation. You will have full exposure to all areas of the business and there will be opportunity to grow.
This is a global professional services firm that provide a range of outsourced services to their clients, largely SMEs, including accountancy services. This is an expanding business and your development could be away from Finance should you wish, or further up the ranks within the finance practice. A great opportunity to build relationships with a number of businesses and provide a first-class service. You will apply all your technical finance knowledge but the emphasis is on management and relationship building so a twist on the standard finance manager role!
- Leading a team of up to 6 qualified and part-qualified Accountants to deliver an outsourced service to a portfolio of clients
- Delegate tasks among the team and review all accounting output, managing the work flow of the team on a day to day basis
- Maintaining a high standard of service and good client relationships
- Identifying and referring other outsourced needs of clients to other areas of the consultancy
- Managing team billing and debt management
- Training and assisting part qualified and studiers in the team where necessary
- Main point of contact for your team for accounts production issues, for clients with any questions and escalate any specialist queries and needs to in-house specialists
- Responsible for business continuity within the team
You must be / have:
- Qualified Accountant, preferably ACA or ACCA
- Worked for an Accountancy Practice or an outsourced consultancy, or worked in industry managing people and producing financial accounts for multiple entities
- Client service orientated
- Strong people and team management skills
- Be motivating and capable of managing a small team
- Good written and verbal communication, confident to communicate well with clients and internal customers
- Strong delegation skills
The salary on offer is up to £62,000 depending on experience with generous bonus potential, pension and private health care.