Staff Accountant - Property Management
Are you an accountant with a passion for Real Estate? Then this role is for YOU! Our client, one of the leaders of the Real Estate industry, is looking for a staff accountant to join their team. The duties include traditional accounting responsibilities, reviewing lender statements, bank reconciliations for multiple properties, post interest and true app, and Housing and Urban development (HUD – Section 8) accounting.
A qualified candidate will possess the following skills:
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Experience with Yardi and Sec 8/HUD.
- Real Estate Accounting experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of TRACS, and 50059 Functions is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite/Office 365 including Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.