Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 months
Functions include, but are not limited to, recon and journal entry sampling, metrics reporting, audit support/coordination, and various strategic projects and initiatives.
– Perform recon and journal entry sampling routines.
– Perform deep dive analysis of recon and accounting functions to identify control gaps and process improvement opportunities.
– Coordinate and track audit requests.
– Participate in tactical and strategic projects focused on process improvements and risk mitigation.
– Independently navigate projects/process improvements to ensure we have robust control routines.
– Intermediate–level Excel knowledge.
– Self–motivated and able to work unsupervised. Successful candidate will be able to manage own time, prioritize to meet tight deadlines and know when to escalate.
– Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks.
– Demonstrated ability/willingness to continuously learn on the job.
– Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
– Presentable, confident and client focused.
– Demonstrated experience conducting discussions with all levels of the organization, including senior management, in a confident manner.
– Demonstrated excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
– Demonstrated experience presenting to various audiences.
– Experience working under pressure in a team environment.
– Experience liaising with and influencing all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.