Location: New York, NY/ San Francisco, CA/ Chicago, IL/ Atlanta, GA
Duration: 4–5 months
The Associate, Executive Programs role will support the strategic planning, execution and oversight of Executive Programs. This position is responsible for program management, analysis, tracking and reporting for strategic marketing initiatives with an emphasis on executive events.
– Act as a strategic marketing liaison to sales, including the representation and strategic positioning of key executive programs, marketing programs, third–party events and alliance partner marketing activities
– Pitch the market strategy, campaign results and new programs to all RVPs and AVPs to help build sales pipeline and close of business
– Drive regional and national campaigns to build interest in field executive program events and post–event lead development
– Evaluate, measure and report on strategic effectiveness and ROI for program efforts
– Work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high–speed tactical execution
– Assist the Market Director in development of quarterly marketing strategy in support of Sales objectives
– Ability to lead cross–functional programming efforts with Industry, Cloud, Corporate Marketing and Alliances team
– Bachelor level degree preferably with a Marketing, Communications or Business emphasis
– 1–3 years of high–tech sales or marketing experience, preferably in a field sales facing role
– 1–2+ years of in–person event marketing experience is preferred
– Strong knowledge of client, or other CRM application, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and MS Word
– Strong project management skills and an ability to develop and deliver exceptional campaigns and programs within a very high velocity, shifting environment.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must have the ability to communicate with team members at varying levels (including Executive leadership), conceptually and tactically.
– Ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a fast–paced, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy.
– Must be a self–starter, highly motivated, able to "turn on a dime", think through problems to come up with innovative solutions.
– Experience successfully interfacing with external vendors and external marketing agencies.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.