Commercial Finance Analyst
The role of Commercial Finance Analyst sits within a very successful and dynamic Business. Over the last few years it has performed extremely well within their sector and the creation of this role is testament to that.
The Company is growing at a very impressive rate and will continue to do so. They are keen to bring a talented Commercial Analyst in with a view to develop their skills and progress into a Senior Management position. The role is based in Milton Keynes.
The main objective of the Commercial Analyst is to aid the Senior Leadership team in shaping and defining the strategy of the business. The role acts as a service provider to Finance, Marketing, and Management by performing reporting activities and by providing in-depth financial and data analysis for the purpose of strategic and tactical decision-making.
In addition, this role continuously challenges and drives strategy development, making recommendations that support achievement of the business goals by initiating profitability improvements.
Analysing actual versus budget to date P&L expenses which includes relevant commentary with recommendations on cost savings.
Championing working capital improvements focusing on reduction and prevention. This will involve detailed analysis and forecasting on debtors, payables, inventory.
Providing insightful revenue and gross profit data which can be used by the Management Team to help drive growth and profitability.
Helping to develop and maintain accurate multi-currency cashflow by analysing trends and improving forecast calculations.
Preparation of the monthly finance information for the management meeting and the collation of the management pack.
Forecasting and scenario planning of the P&L, balance sheet and cashflow for both the short and long-term.
Financial management of a secondary company accounts, this will involve daily transactional processing through to monthly management reporting.
Assisting with Finance Management with other Finance Projects
- Annual bottom up budgeting process
- R&D tax credits processing and optimisation
- Reviewing contracts and legal documentation
- Other adhoc projects required
- A commercially orientated qualified Finance individual (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous experience of working with senior management to shape pricing strategy is essential
- Confident self-starter with an inquisitive mind
- Comfortable in partnering and influencing a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and confident building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analytical experience in a data-driven environment
- Advanced Excel skills is key
Excellent working environment
Exceptional training and development