Head of Finance - growing consumer business
Growing consumer / FMCG business is recruiting a standalone Finance Manager for the UK business.
The role includes reporting to head office, development of systems and controls and business partnering with sales and marketing.
My client is a high growth, consumer goods / FMCG business with international operations. They are growing organically and through acquisition and have a broad portfolio of enviable brands.
You will build and manage the finance function for the UK entity and ensure that accounting and reporting are at the highest professional level. Over time your position will transform into the right hand of the UK Director; providing strategic & business oriented support in the management of the local P&L. It will involve running key optimisation projects such as Gross to Net optimisation, supplier contract optimisation.
The first critical projects will be to implement new processes to ensure efficient transaction and reporting management & ensuring compliance with Brexit. The above projects will also be aligned with the implementation of a new global ERP system and BI tools.
To be considered you will have:
- Full understanding of and experience in accounting and reporting
- Experience in financial and business control
- Active role in compliance topics, tax and financial statement submissions
- Strong business acumen
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Flexible, solution oriented, hands-on, proactive
- Experience with the implementation of ERP-systems
Salary of c. £55,000 - £60,000 plus 15% bonus potential