French-speaking Management Accountant
An opportunity has arisen for a french-speaking management accountant to join a cutting-edge BioTech firm based in central London.
My client is a leading BioTech firm based in central London.
The french-speaking management accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the local ledger for a number of overseas subsidiaries. Includes oversight of local finance personnel and preparation of monthly reporting packs.
- Responsibility for core group processes e.g. Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Assistance in preparing group-level board reports e.g. weekly cash reporting.
- Working with the line manager to deliver consolidated management and statutory reporting and group audit.
- Involvement in Salesforce & NetSuite system management
The successful french-speaking management accountant will have the following:
- Fluent in spoken/written French essential
- Professional finance qualification (ACA,ACCA, CIMA)
- 1-2 years work experience in a relevant role
- Experience within the healthcare / pharmaceuticals industry desirable but not essential
- Systems experience with SFDC and/or NetSuite highly desirable
- Confident communicator
- Strong Excel skills
Basic salary circa £50,000 to £55,000 plus 5-10% bonus target & benefits