Accounts Receivable Clerk with ORACLE FUSION
The role is an interim role and will require the candidate to raise invoices using the Oracle Fusion finance system. Candidates should only apply if they have experience using Oracle Fusion.
The client is a successful healthcare organisation and have seen massive growth during the pandemic.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Raising invoices using Oracle Fusion
- Matching Purchase Order numbers
- Liaising with the credit control and central finance team
- Dealing with queries and concerns from internal and external sources
- Ad- hoc finance and admin tasks
The successful candidate must have experience using Oracle Fusion and must be immediately available to start.
The role will offer the candidate immediate start work and the opportunity to work from home initially. Candidates will be paid a competitive rate based on their level of experience.