Audit Content and Technology Manager
- Deloitte Flex - We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility
- Buy and sell leave - purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Technology discounts - from Apple, HP, Lenovo, to Windows
Do you want to work with an intellectually curious team of quality and risk professionals working to improve audit quality and protect our brand with clients each day?
What will your typical day look like?
We are in an exciting phase as we commence deployment of our next generation global audit technology solutions which utilise the latest technologies to deliver an enhanced audit experience to both our practitioners and our clients.
As the new audit software solutions will be deployed in the next 12 to 24 months the team is seeking additional team members to help support the expanded scope of their work plan.
About the team
The Audit Content and Technology team which is part of the national Audit Technical team (AAQR) is responsible for overseeing the deployment adoption monitoring and maintenance of the audit and assurance practice's technology solutions including the development and management of the content included in both current and future audit software.
Enough about us let's talk about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Passion for contributing to and facilitating the execution of quality audits
- Interest in understanding and deploying new/updated audit technologies with strong problem solving capabilities and an interest in innovative and creative thinking
- Robust analytic skills and attention to detail and a passion for working on strategic initiatives in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently and without daily supervision and ability to effectively communicate with all different levels of staff including cross-functional collaboration and working with global counterparts
- Interest in development of practice aides guides and training to support the deployment and adoption of new and updated audit technologies
- Other IT experience (such as technology deployment) is beneficial but not essential
- Minimum of 3 years practical audit experience and professionally Qualified or Certified Auditor/Accountant (e.g. CPA / CA / ACCA) or in the process of obtaining.
At Deloitte we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role contact Charyke Crouse from the Talent Acquisition Team at (02) 9322 5623. We would love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.