- Government Department in CBD
- 6-Month Contract
- To $550 per day + Super
Our client is a government department who are seeking a financial analyst to join their team in the CBD.
Corporate Finance leads and manages strategic and operational finance functions for the Department. It undertakes key financial management roles including budgeting and forecasting, management reporting and statutory reporting, financial analysis, and overall financial governance. Corporate Finance is also responsible for providing advice to the Secretary and executive team to enable informed and sound decision-making for the department.
- Assist in the preparation of Treasury reports in PRIME* (Annual, Half Year and Monthly) for actuals and projections
- Assist in the preparation of Budget adjustment journals in PRIME (Annual and Half Year)
- Assist with the preparation of Final Budget Proposals in PRIME
- Prepare trend analysis, graphs, and provide variance analysis
- Provide expert financial advice and support to stakeholders to enable informed decision making
On offer is a 6-month contract at a highly sought after government department, with a highly competitive daily rate.
To send your CV for review, please use the APPLY button below.