We're looking for Assurance Specialists who will deliver 2nd Line assurance and objective opinions on the quality of controls, processes and decision making across TPR and provide recommendations that support risk mitigation and continuous improvement.
TPR is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse and professional growing workforce.
Provide assurance expertise and advice to all levels of the organisation
- Write reports and deliver assurance views to Senior Managers
- Identify weaknesses or risks in operational policies and procedures and recommend effective mitigation's using solid problem solving skills
- Develop and promote strong relationships with other functions and staff
- Draft reports and present to ExCo, Board and ARAC.
- Take a role in developing and coordinating training and awareness on assurance issues across TPR
The successful Assurance Analyst will have:
- Established technical knowledge and understanding of pension and/or financial regulation
- Advanced investigation skills and ability to plan and manage an investigation from end-to-end
- Comprehensive understanding of principles behind effective processes and controls and the ability to test controls against those principles
- Demonstrated ability to deliver advice and challenge at all levels
- Effective stakeholder management and proven project planning skills
- Proven ability to take account of relevant qualitative and qualitative factors in order to form a judgement on effectiveness of controls and processes
- Ability to measure and test controls against applicable policies, processes and procedures
- Ability to consider weaknesses and risks in processes and controls in order to develop effective and realistic recommendations to support continuous improvement or risk mitigation