Corporate Tax Assistant Manager/Manager
An opportunity has risen to join to join a very well established firm of Chartered Accountants based in Cheltenham. A great role for someone to grow into and develop their own client base and a strong career.
A leading accountancy practice based in Cheltenham. This firm prides themselves on being innovative and market leading. Offering great career opportunities for employees and have adjusted to 'lockdown working'!
The key responsibilities for this Corporate Tax Assistant Manager/Manager based in Cheltenham are:
- Provide full tax services to a client portfolio.
- To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Day-to-day client liaison
The successful candidate for this Corporate Tax Assistant Manager/Manager based in Cheltenham will have/be:
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA; or Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training Course; or Law qualification
- Experienced corporate tax practitioner
- Experience in tax accounting/tax audit
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
Competitive Salary (Depending on Experience)
Continued career development