You will be based within the organisation's Accounting department. Where you will be responsible for the full purchase ledger and sales ledger process, including data entry, maintaining the ledger,s payment runs, matching batching and coding invoices and other financial duties.
This role is a 12 month - Fixed Term Contract - Due to a new project the business has brought on board with a salary of £20,000.
The company is a long standing association with a presence across the North of England with their office based in Wirral, Merseyside.
In the companies most recent Customer Satisfaction Survey they achieved a rate of 88% satisfaction with our service as a company.
- Set up new supplier accounts, along with valid documentation
- Manage and update the list of current suppliers
- Monitor the purchase orders outstanding, amending any corrections
- Raise queries both internally and externally regarding no purchase order / delivery note
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Weekly reconciliation and banking of cash and cheques
- Control of direct debit set up and collection
- Provide cover as and when requested to support other members within the finance team
- AAT Qualified
- Experience working within an accounts team within sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Strong Excel skills , including formulas, pivot tables and V Look ups
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Willingness and proven ability to work flexibly
- Free on site car parking
- 35 hour working week
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Assisting a new and exciting project for the company taking place throughout 2021