Newly created Accounts Senior role reporting into the directors and the departments Accounts Managers.
Leading East Midlands Practice.
Accounts Senior - Reporting into Senior members of the department you will be responsible for:
· Preparation of financial statements from client records
· Be responsible for the effective and efficient completion of accountancy assignments.
· Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
· Work on clients accounting records on clients premises
· Maintain an efficient control of assignments and plan effective management of their workload.
· Maintain effective communication with other team members and managers
· Act in a professional manner towards clients and develop client relationships.
· Preparation of VAT Returns and bookkeeping
· Maintain and update accounts records using IRIS and Accounts software
· Ability to work without direct supervision.
· To carry out other duties as may from time to time be reasonably requested by a manager or director, commensurate with the experience of the post holder and the grading of the post.
You should have a proven track record in Accounts Preparation gained from working with a similar professional accountancy practice. You will also have strong client management skills and the ability to work well independently.
Market Leading Package