Partner Experience (New Grad/Entry Level)
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
About the Team
The Partner Development Team is the “face” of the Partner Program, providing clear next steps through events, webinars, and learning paths for Partners just beginning their journey with Xero. Our fast paced and knowledgeable team builds confidence and excitement, then passes the baton to the Xero Account Managers to deepen the Partner relationship.
About the Role
This role is responsible for supporting the Partner Team through high volume phone based activity. You will be the first point of contact for new partners signing up to become part of the Xero Partner Program and speaking with partners interested in using Xero.
In addition to performing online product demos in a real-time environment and co-ordinating learning activities for our new partners, you will be the focal point for supporting our local community growth by becoming involved with the team in thought leadership events, roadshow engagement, and helping facilitate client events for our partners.
- You’ve got an interest in the emerging online accounting market
- A natural tendency towards building mutually beneficial partnerships
- Loads of initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to create a quick and strong rapport with accounting professionals
- Passion and desire to make a difference to lives of accountants and their clients
- Desire to work within and contribute to an inclusive team environment
What You'll Bring
- Proven problem-solving experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in cloud-based workflow tools such as Salesforce and Google’s suite of office products
- A background in accounting or bookkeeping is an asset
- French language skills are not essential, but would be an asset
At Xero, we are empowered to bring our ‘whole self’ to work. Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate. We care about learning together and celebrate our teams’ continuous improvement and career development.
We offer a great remuneration package, including compelling benefits and perks, like Xero shares. We also support flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. Our Canadian Xero family includes Hubdoc, an automated data capture platform and we have offices in Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver. From the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.