Tax Semi-Senior to join a top 20 South Wales firm as a pivotal hire with development on offer in this successful team.
A leading practice based in Newport undergoing continued and sustained positive expansion and growth. The firm and Tax Semi-Senior role provides genuine prospects for long-term career progression, development and Partner opportunities.
The key responsibilities for this Tax Semi-Senior position at a leading accountancy firm based in Newport are:
- Assist and support tax professionals in handling taxation matters.
- Preparation of self assessment tax returns.
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries raised by clients.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Manage and update tax databases.
- Perform some administrative duties for tax department such as type, print or copy documents, answer telephone and receive and send emails.
- Work closely with tax and other departments.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Tax Semi-Senior role at a leading accountancy firm in Newport, you must be:
- 18 months + of working in a Practice Tax Department.
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns.
- Ability to deal with tasks on a timely basis.
- Communication, i.e. speaking to clients and colleagues.
- Enthusiasm coupled with drive and determination.
- Highly developed organisational skills.
- Ability to perform well working in a team environment.
- Ability to perform well as an individual.
- Self manage work loads.
- Competent at meeting organisation deadlines.
- Be approachable to members of the Tax team.
- Maintain objectivity, professionalism and independence in client relationship.
28 days annual leave including bank holidays.
Death in Service 4 x salary.
Auto Enrolment pension.