Revenue Operations Analyst
3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Weekly Hours: 39
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big!
Apple has been operating in Cork since 1980. We have grown to over 5000 employees, serving our customers through a wide range of critical business functions, which are key to Apple’s continued success.
Collaboration is important at Apple, and every day you will connect with and be supported by your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for working to our continued success and be a key player within your job function.
We support and promote career development throughout the organization, offering a long and exciting career with many opportunities to enable you to perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones.
You will become a member of the wider Finance team at Apple. With over 300 employees from a multitude of backgrounds, the Finance department in Cork supports all functions of Apple in EMEIA, including Sales Fulfillment, Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Apple Music and Apple Retail as well as part of the Global Business Solutions (GBS) function.
This is a key role in a dynamic environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements.
Order to Cash is a team of over 70 people that supports Apple’s revenue generation and related cash collection across its varied lines of business – iTunes, Retail, Online Store & B2B. The EMEIA Order to Cash team has counterparts in three other GFSS locations Austin, Singapore & Shanghai.
The role will join the Revenue Operations Team. The successful candidate will work as part of a team focused on ensuring that Apple’s revenue is calculated and accounted for correctly. In order to carry out this role effectively the individual will partner closely with several teams including EMEIA Sales Finance to achieve a thorough understanding of Apple’s revenue streams.
- Qualified accountant with excellent communication skills & attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - a naturally enquiring approach.
- Motivated, flexible, self-starter who works well individually and in teams.
- Thrive working in a fast-paced environment and adapt to last minute changes with ease.
- SAP experience
- Change management experience
- Calculating with accuracy sales incentives due to partners using advanced models in excel and in-house systems. This includes understanding the terms and conditions of sales programs, managing the reporting universe which houses the data needed for the calculations and the systems infrastructure supporting the calculations.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with key business partners through regular, open communications. In particular, working with cross-functional teams on new sales incentives or programs and determining an appropriate execution process. The successful person will be able to communicate technical detail to non-technical people.
- Calculating and posting sales adjustment accruals in compliance with US GAAP and Apple’s finance policies. This may include sales incentive accruals, returns accruals along with other revenue recognition adjustments.
- Manage the review of current processes, seeking out opportunities for efficiencies and driving continuous improvement.
- Responsible to ensure that invoices are created and delivered successfully to the relevant partners