STAR GL Recon, ENO #155107
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
As part of STAR-GL Reconciliation team, team members will be responsible for the below:
- Perform reconciliation between STAR and PeopleSoft General Ledger at ADAC, Department, Currency and Affiliate level.
- Investigate any differences between STAR & General Ledger and understand root cause of differences.
- Procure trade level/granular details for the differences from different data providers within Product Control, Group Operations, LEAR and LEF teams.
- Post manual adjustments with granular details in STAR and remediate any differences.
- Coordinate with the Chief Data Office to raise data quality issues for recurring breaks and adjustments.
- Build various reports for senior management providing visibility to key metrics.
- Taking ownership of data gaps in STAR and identify and agree with various groups to procure the data.
- Participate in various change programs and perform UATs for any changes to STAR logic.
- Coordinating with various business partners like – Product Control, LEAR, LEF, Group Operations, data suppliers and process teams responsible for key data sources and processing.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Post graduate degree in Finance. CA/CFA/MBA Finance qualifications are an added advantage.
- 2-6 years of work experience in a financial institution with good product knowledge of derivatives and lending products, demonstrating deep understanding of sub-ledger and ledger data flows.
- Outstanding ability to work with large volumes of data using spread sheet and Database Query tools (MS Excel and Access) with basic VBA/Python/ R coding skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to interact successfully with partners in a fast paced environment
- Driven and strong personality able to move forward both existing processes as well as the related projects in parallel to each other
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.