Senior Manager Performance Reporting & Forecasting
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Business Banking (BB) is a key client facing business group within the Commonwealth Bank. The clients of BB include the Banks corporate, regional and agribusiness and small business clients and caters to all product needs including business lending, everyday business banking, share trading & margin lending, home lending and consumer finance
See yourself in our team
BB Finance is a divisional finance team within the Financial Services division. BB Finance provides specialist finance services and advice to effectively support the frontline sales and Business Banking through business partnering, monthly performance reporting, consolidation & management reporting, deep-dives and ad hoc analysis.
The team adds value to the Group through:
- Strong collaboration with colleagues to deliver outcomes for BB Finance whilst driving a proactive risk based culture
- Delivery of monthly reporting requirements to multiple stakeholders with robust driver analysis and identifying performance optimization and efficiency opportunities
- Providing meaningful performance insights for the business whilst driving continuous process improvement, achieving an effective governance and control environment, and reporting function
Do work that matters
- End to end management of BB monthly P&L and BS process including month-end Flash results, Group Dashboards, financial control and ownership of external reporting process (including HYE and YE reporting deliverables)
- Preparation and ownership of finance materials, including monthly LT pack and ad-hoc analysis, to facilitate discussions at the stakeholder leadership meetings
- Deep collaboration across the bank including Product, Segment and Business unit finance teams in order to achieve results
- Proactively focus on productivity, simplification and process improvement in reporting, planning and analytical processes including uplifting financial controls environment with both financial and non-financial risk control oversight
- Participate in strategic projects and be a contributor of commercial insights across BB Finance
- Lead motivate, and support a high performing team, including managing performance and attracting top talent
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Highly proficient in Financial Control through experience
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s planning and reporting cycles/procedures including good knowledge of PeopleSoft general ledger, PeopleSoft HR and other accounting and support systems
- Alteryx and Tableau (BI/MI tools) experience is advantageous
If this sounds interesting to you, APPLY NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 26/11/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.