- Experience level
- Part qualified
Our client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their Accountancy team in Aldershot
Our client, a well known & growing business based in Aldershot, is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their Accountancy team.
Payroll Administrator - Aldershot
- Prepare and input information into payroll system for both Monthly, and Weekly Payrolls and process payrolls to completion.
- Input information for new employees and process associated paperwork
- Process Leavers, Calculate Holiday payments and other associated termination payments
- Process other payments, including Salary Sacrifice, and Contractual. Ensuring Audit and Statutory requirements are met.
- Accurately apply changes to terms and conditions for existing employees,
- Input changes to employee personal details, e.g. bank account and address details.
- Input statutory changes, P45, P46, P6, and P9, student loan notices and court orders.
- Liaise with line managers in respect of payroll queries.
- Perform any other tasks associated with Payroll Administration to complete payrolls within agreed deadlines.
A succsseful candidate will have experience with the above, with stong IT skills - efficient user of Excel and the ability to learn new systems
Salary £32,000 - £35,000