Finance Manager (Merge Integration)
- Accounting: Ensure the accounting records are accurate, reliable and comply with law, regulations and company policies; provide the necessary information to related functions;
- Reporting and analysis: Review all corporate reporting requirements, analysis and forecasts (financial, treasury, tax reporting and internal controls), monthly, quarterly and annually, ensure information submitted is accurate, reliable and on time;
- Tax: Responsible for VAT, export sales VAT refund, TP control and documentation preparing and other national tax filling in compliance with Singapore regulatory requirements;
- Treasury: Manage cash and bank notes & loans and foreign currency transactions;
- Auditors and Legal: Liaise with external & internal auditors and lawyer for legal matters; Stay in touch with financial institutions of Singapore, such as banks and EDB;
- Update HQ any new Singapore regulations that may have the impact on accounting or reporting;
- Others work required by HQ or BU Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bilingual communicative in English and Mandarin. (in order to handle queries and converse with English and Mandarin speaking external & internal auditors and lawyer in regards with the legal matters.)
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably working background specialized in Commodities Trade Corporate.
- ACCA preferred
Apply for Finance Manager (Merge Integration)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly