Finance Manager (Merge Integration)
- Accounting: Ensure the accounting records are accurate, reliable and comply with law, regulations and company policies; provide the necessary information to related functions;
- Reporting and analysis: Review all corporate reporting requirements, analysis and forecasts (financial, treasury, tax reporting and internal controls), monthly, quarterly and annually, ensure information submitted is accurate, reliable and on time;
- Tax: Responsible for VAT, export sales VAT refund, TP control and documentation preparing and other national tax filling in compliance with Singapore regulatory requirements;
- Treasury: Manage cash and bank notes & loans and foreign currency transactions;
- Auditors and Legal: Liaise with external & internal auditors and lawyer for legal matters; Stay in touch with financial institutions of Singapore, such as banks and EDB;
- Update HQ any new Singapore regulations that may have the impact on accounting or reporting;
- Others work required by HQ or BU Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bilingual communicative in English and Mandarin. (in order to handle queries and converse with English and Mandarin speaking external & internal auditors and lawyer in regards with the legal matters.)
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably working background specialized in Commodities Trade Corporate.
- ACCA preferred