- Location: Kokomo, IN
- Duration: 13–14 months with possible extension
- Preferred: Local candidates
Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization. Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management. Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts. Bachelor's degree in accounting or Finance preferred.
Skill/Experience/Education – Mandatory
- Bachelor Degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in SAP and Hyperion Essbase and knowledge of the project writing system
- Experience in maintaining SOX compliance for a location
- MBA or equivalent
- Prior supervision experience
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.