Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization. Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management. Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Minimum 5 years of core Finance or Accounting experience
- The ability to budget, forecast, and report actuals through the monthly close process
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred .
- MBA or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in maintaining SOX compliance for a location
- Proficient in SAP and Hyperion Essbase and knowledge of the project writing system
- Prior supervision experience