Tax Transfer Pricing Experience Staff & Senior
The opportunity in tax career with focus on transfer pricing subject
EY’s network of people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone’s contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as a top employer, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
Our global transfer pricing practice is recognized as a market leader in advising on relevant aspects of intercompany transactions. We offer depth of experience through a worldwide network of dedicated transfer pricing economists and tax professionals.
With the introduction of the Decree 20/2017/ND-CP, the Government and the Vietnamese tax authorities are more and more focus on transfer pricing compliance of taxpayers. Accordingly, you will be a part of clients serving team to support our client in managing a good transfer pricing compliance position, excellent transfer pricing design and strategy set up. You will also have chance to work with the best talented people of EY and our commitment to offer you great career path with the experience lasts a lifetime.
Within EY Vietnam’s Transfer Pricing (TP) practice, we are currently seeking individuals to participate in an exciting multiple client engagement teams and other related activities based in Hanoi office.
Transfer Pricing Experience Staff & Senior
- Have a solid understanding of transfer pricing concepts, relevant transfer pricing and tax regulations and effectively apply the knowledge to client situations;
- Prepare and suggest quality and practical approaches by understanding client’s data, supply chain and business situation under the guidance of the managers;
- Assist in developing and delivering quality transfer pricing reports, benchmark studies and related work products;
- Assist in defending our clients during transfer pricing audits and applying APAs;
- Participate and contribute in achieving team goals;
- A bachelor's degree, preferably with an degrees in Economics, Law, Tax, Accounting, Finance or MBA;
- A minimum of 2-4 years TP experiences for Senior; 1-2 year of business/tax/accounting/auditing experience staff level.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese
- Proficiency in MS office;
- Traveling within and out of the country is required but not too much
Apply for Tax Transfer Pricing Experience Staff & Senior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly