Senior Finance Business Partner
My client is a high-growth services business with a national presence and a thriving Midlands HQ. The role is highly commercial supporting the Executive Board in making strategic decisions utilising key financial and non-financial metrics.
My client is a high-growth organisation within the services sector aiming to take significant market share over the coming months. With a global footprint and a significant presence in the UK, the business has a strong pedigree for delivering cost-effective projects for its clients and aims to attract high calibre financial professionals to complement and challenge the operational business leaders.
The Senior Finance Business Partner position is a key link between finance and operational business leaders. You will translate the financial and business-critical data, translate and communicate this to the key stakeholders to ensure the business maximises growth opportunities and mitigates risk. Key duties will include:
- Fostering and nurturing excellent relationships with Executives and operational leads
- Developing reporting and KPI dashboards
- Challenging leadership assumptions through insights and analysis
- Detailed and complex bid and tender review
The ideal candidate for this Senior Finance Business Partner position will be someone with extensive contracts experience within the service sector. Ideally, you will have worked with, and influenced decisions at the highest level of an organisation. You will also:
- Be professionally qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Have a clear commercial finance/finance business partnering background
- Excellent communication skills especially remotely via video and telephone calls
- Have demonstrable experience of driving profitability
£60-65k + bens