- Review and identify areas of inefficiency in the existing system/ manual processes, and help users to define business requirements which may entail process streamlining and/or automation. Assist users and provide guidance in process mapping for as-is and to-be process modeling.
- Explore new technology that will improve current processes.
- Participate in IT projects as user project coordinator/user lead, and assist in submission of new projects proposal (PPM).
- Assist in the formulation of activities that promotes the adoption of Governance Framework within the organization.
- Facilitate in activities that promotes data integrity in systems and taking lead in defining data conversion/migration requirements, verifying correctness of converted/migrated data.
- First level of user testing, facilitate in developing of test scripts and co-ordinate user-acceptance testing of applications.
- Single point of contact to represent users' requirement to IT support staff. Collate and prioritize issues/bugs reported and escalate to dept IT Support staff and follow up.
- Co-ordinate in users' access matrix and assist business System Administrator in granting and revoking access rights to systems owned by the faculties and departments.
- Provide 1st Level support to users and perform trouble-shooting and analysis. Escalate to the appropriate parties ( Eg: IT support staff, IT care or users if it is a data related issue).
- Provide training and day-to-day support to users on the use of IT applications/ software package especially in system configurations which do not require the intervention of IT professionals.
- Document and maintain user guides, Standard Operating Procedures of manual and IT systems.
- Bachelor's degree in the area of computer science, business, engineering or business with strong IT skills.
- Proficiency in application tools such as Microsoft 365, programming language such as python, SQL etc would be ideal
- Familiarity with applications support/helpdesk environment and good in customer service orientation.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious. Resourceful, independent, responsive and pro-active.