YOUR YEARS AT MAZARS, YEARS THAT COUNT!
- At Mazars, you don’t just have contacts, you create a world-class network for life
- If you believe you can do it, we help you achieve it
- Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family
Operating in over 91 countries and territories, Mazars is an international integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. We provide international opportunities and a world-class network of ‘Mazarians’.
At Mazars, we are looking for top talent to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and build both their future and ours! Much more than ‘just a job’, working at Mazars is a true-life experience. Your years at Mazars will shape you, push you forward and empower you. They will allow you to travel, to venture and to join a strong developing group.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
You will be provided with opportunities for long-term career progression and exposure to a variety of assignments in a number of industry sectors including external audit, internal audit and financial reporting for both private and public entitles.
About the job:
- Play a key role in a team, assisting planning, execution and completion of audit engagements
- Mentor and coach junior audit staff
- Assist in technical research
- Prepare statutory financial reports
- Support the team through other ad hoc work
- About to commence or currently studying CA or CPA Program
- At least 1 years’ experience in an audit practice
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Demonstrated ability to complete assignments both in a team setting and on an individual basis, in line with time and budgetary requirements;
- Previous experience with Caseware software is preferred
- Previous audit experience with ASX listed entities is highly regarded but not essential
- Previous experience with Caseware IDEA is highly regarded but not essential
- Must be an Australian/NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
Benefits At Mazars
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our North Sydney location you can expect the following:
- International and Domestic Mobility Opportunities
- Well Being Program
- Flu Vaccinations
- Learning and Development Programs
- Social Club Activities Charity and Community Events
- Study Assistance (financial support & study leave)
- Flexible Working
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Discounts on
- Banking & Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Retail and Entertainment
- Health and Well-being
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.