YOUR YEARS AT MAZARS, YEARS THAT COUNT!
- At Mazars, you don’t just have contacts, you create a world-class network for life
- If you believe you can do it, we help you achieve it
- Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family
Operating in over 91 countries and territories, Mazars is an international integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. We provide international opportunities and a world-class network of ‘Mazarians’.
At Mazars, we are looking for top talent to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and build both their future and ours! Much more than ‘just a job’, working at Mazars is a true-life experience. Your years at Mazars will shape you, push you forward and empower you. They will allow you to travel, to venture and to join a strong developing group.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
As Audit Senior, you will be involved in the leadership and mentoring of your team, and the Audit reporting and management of your client base.
About the job:
- Leading the planning, execution and completion of Audit engagements with oversight from the Partners and Senior Management Group
- Assisting with reporting to Boards of Directors and those charged with governance
- Mentoring and coaching Graduates, Intermediates and Light Senior staff members
- Taking a lead role in technical research, business development, financial report preparation and group reporting
- Supporting the team through other ad hoc assurance work
- 3 years of external Audit experience from within Australia
- Completion/near completion of the Chartered Accountants Program (or CPA)
- Proactive team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Have full rights to work in Australia permanently
Applicants need to be residing in Australia with full permanent working rights.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.