Group Assistant Management Accountant
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Group Assistant Management Accountant for a leading manufacturing business in York.
Our client is a leading manufacturing and distribution based on the outskirts of York. The business has recently restructured their accounts function and are now recruiting a Group Assistant Management Accountant reporting directly into the Finance Director.
Group Assistant Management Accountant - York - ACCA/CIMA Study Support available
- Assist with the production of monthly financial statements including profit and loss accounts, balance sheets and cash flow.
- Procure information from regions to support with the monthly management reporting pack.
- Conduct monthly cost variance analysis.
- Accruals and prepayments, provide support to regions with journal postings
- Cash allocations and sales receipt tracking
- Assist with the setup of new venture entities where required.
- Provide support in joint venture treasury matters, including the monthly draw down process.
- Provide support to the wider team with ad-hoc projects and analysis and provide cover where requires
- Assisting FD with management accounts
- Assisting FD with month end reporting and year end preparation.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- HMRC Intrastat
The successful candidate wlll be:
- Either AAT Qualified or have started or mid-way through ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in the month end processing of management accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Excellent salary on offer her £24,000 -£28,000, ACCA/CIMA study support, plus company performance bonus,
28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
Hours: - 42.5hrs p/w on a 2-week shift pattern (6.00am - 3.00pm / 1.00pm - 10.00pm) or Early Shift / Late Shift
1.00pm - 8.00pm (Friday if on a late shift)
On - Site parking