As a Finance Analyst you will be joining a large and multifaceted team with lots of scope to progress and develop your skills. You will be part of a team that is redesigning the finance & business planning procedures and models.
The client is a relatively new company to Wales and has spent the last 3 years developing a finance function right in the heart of the Capital City. With the company being quite new to Wales they are very forward thinking and have flexible and remote working for all their employees.
As the Finance Analyst you would:
Provide analytical and business-planning support for any existing and future new product lines to ensure the company's continued growth and profitability
Develop analysis and insight to help senior management within finance and elsewhere in the business make better-informed business decisions
Be expected to perform financial and quantitative analysis on key drivers of the business including income and cost base/centres
Work closely with teams globally to provide accurate, timely, and high quality analysis
Develop operating and financial models for new and existing businesses
Assist in presentation writing for new opportunities, budgets
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Able to analyse and interpret Management Information including Financial Reports
- Good understanding of Excel (V-Look Ups, Pivot Tables)
- Good understanding of the Financial Services industry
- Understanding of regulatory environment
- Strong Analysis of Financial data
- Studying to become a qualified accountant i.e. ACCA/ACA or CIMA
The successful Finance Analyst will:
- Be Based in South Wales, Cardiff
- Received upto £36,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- This position will have strong links to senior leadership, the business, operations and finance teams both UK wide and internationally, this role would suit someone is curious, driven and strong stake-holder management skills.