Amazing opportunity for a Part Qualified/Finalist level Management Accountant to join this Financial Services firm in the heart of Central London. Financial Services experience is essential for this position.
Global Financial Services firm with office locations in over 30 locations worldwide.
- Ownership of management accounts; P&L and Balance sheet, for a number of companies/profit centres
- Full ownership of balance sheets with full reconciliations
- Support preparation statutory accounts as required
- Assist / Support Business improvement
- Identify areas when efficiencies can be made e.g. processes
- Problem solve
- Prepare management information reports for the business
- Revenue including engaging with offices, fielding queries, reconciliations, credit notes and billing
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities
- Part Qualfied or Finalist level (ACCA/CIMA)
- 2+ years experience in Financial Services - this is essential.
- Excellent excel skills including use of Macros
- Attention to detail
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Full study support
- Private health care
- Dental Insurance
- Season ticket loan