Junior Business Analyst #154710
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- The Data Sourcing team is a dynamic team where every day is different. A wide array of exposure to different functional areas and teams within the bank is available within this role
- Opportunity to seek a vast amount of different experiences within the team. We work as colleagues and mentors, so, if you want to start your career and learn from experienced industry practitioners or wish to augment your career with access to some very strong analysts to help guide you, we’re a very strong match
- Taking data sources from front office and cascading through finance.
- Capture a business requirement, test requirements through technical testing.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-4 years of relevant experience; financial services experience is a plus!
- Detailed understanding of basic accounting and controls
- Technical project experience a plus!
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Proven experience with SQL and R
- Outstanding problem solving skills with ability to dive into a critical business issue and break it down in to smaller parts
- Storytelling ability- analyze and communicate the issue and how we resolve it to both technical and business partners
- Interest in technology- The change team deals directly with the CFO IT team as partners. While we’re not IT coders, we’re looking for a cross section of business process knowledge and some technical know how to solve problems for our clients
- Hardworking, result oriented with the ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.