Business Advisory Manager
YOUR YEARS AT MAZARS, YEARS THAT COUNT!
- At Mazars, you don’t just have contacts, you create a world-class network for life
- If you believe you can do it, we help you achieve it
- Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family
Operating in over 91 countries and territories, Mazars is an international integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. We provide international opportunities and a world-class network of ‘Mazarians’.
At Mazars, we are looking for top talent to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and build both their future and ours! Much more than ‘just a job’, working at Mazars is a true-life experience. Your years at Mazars will shape you, push you forward and empower you. They will allow you to travel, to venture and to join a strong developing group.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 Accountants Daily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
BUSINESS ADVISORY MANAGER
As part of the Business Advisory team, you will provide outstanding services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be a key contributor to our fast growing business and will help to build our future as well as your own career. Reporting to the Business Advisory Associate Partner, you will be involved in the following duties:
About the job:
- Preparation of tax assignments and financial statements
- Preparation of financial statements
- Managing client engagements and relationships, providing solutions, and communication with regulatory bodies
- Delegation of tasks, managing workflow and productivity
- Preparation of billing and managing budgets
- Assist and mentor junior staff in a range of matters, reviewing work and providing technical and non-technical support and leadership
- Business Development, driving improvement and efficiencies as well as developing internal and external networks
- Have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Business Services/Accounting
- Completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent) and Chartered Accountants Program
- Experience in delegating and reviewing work of junior staff
- Good working experience with Excel, Word, Outlook, MYOB and Xero
- Working knowledge of Class Super highly regarded
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Willingness to learn
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.