Tax Advisory Manager
YOUR YEARS AT MAZARS, YEARS THAT COUNT!
- At Mazars, you don’t just have contacts, you create a world-class network for life
- If you believe you can do it, we help you achieve it
- Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family
Operating in over 91 countries and territories, Mazars is an international integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. We provide international opportunities and a world-class network of ‘Mazarians’.
At Mazars, we are looking for top talent to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and build both their future and ours! Much more than ‘just a job’, working at Mazars is a true-life experience. Your years at Mazars will shape you, push you forward and empower you. They will allow you to travel, to venture and to join a strong developing group.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
TAX ADVISORY MANAGER
As part of the Tax team, you will provide outstanding services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be a key contributor to our fast growing business and will help to build our future as well as your own career. This position is a tax advisory role and not tax compliance.
About the job:
- Providing high level of tax advice in all areas of taxation
- Provide services to local and international clients
- Work across a diverse range of industries
- Tax advisory for companies and individuals
- Taxation compliance
- Report to the Tax partner
- Undertaking tax research, analysing and interpreting tax legislation
- Drafting advice for clients in relation to various Australian taxation issues
- Assistance in relation to structuring of businesses and investments
- Liaising and negotiating with the ATO on behalf of clients
- Preparation/review of tax returns for Trusts, Companies, Partnership and Individuals
- Be able to provide practical taxation advice meeting business needs
- 5 or more years experience in Tax Advisory within Australian accounting firm
- Experience in income tax advise relating to corporate tax, CGT, companies personal income tax and international tax
- Have or completing a Masters of Law/Tax ideal
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Willingness to learn
Benefits At Mazars
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our North Sydney location you can expect the following:
- International and Domestic Mobility Opportunities
- Well Being Program
- Flu Vaccinations
- Learning and Development Programs
- Social Club Activities Charity and Community Events
- Study Assistance (financial support & study leave)
- Flexible Working
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Discounts on
- Banking & Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Retail and Entertainment
- Health and Well-being
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.