The finance analyst will be a key figure for our client in their accountancy team on a full time permanent basis.
Our client a well known organisation in their industry are looking to recruit a finance analyst on a full time permanent basis.
The day to day duties for the finance analyst shall include:
- Provide insight and analysis including identification of risks and opportunities in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Assistance with the completion of the month end process.
- Fixed asset and prepayment analysis, management and reporting.
- Supporting the financial accounting team as necessary particularly at month end and year end.
- Continuous improvement of controls, systems and processes
- Supporting the budgeting/forecasting cycle as required but in particular during the year annual budget process
The successful candidate shall:
- Be studying towards a financial qualification. (ACCA/CIMA)
- Have experience within the manufacturing industry is preferred but not essential.
- Be able to travel to Crawley for work.
Plus additional benefits