Business Analyst (Home Mortgage EXP with SQL)
Hope you are doing well
Please find the below position, if you feel comfortable, please share your profile and let me know a suitable time to call you or you can reach me at
Title Business Analyst III Location: Charlotte NC Duration: 6 Months to Hire
w2 ONLY LOCAL TO CHARLOTTE ONLY
Business Analyst III
The Business Analyst III provides expert level support to the VP of Servicing and Capital Markets. The Business Analyst III position has mastered the tasks and responsibilities of the Business Analyst I and Business Analyst II roles. The Business Analyst III will manage tasks within the Servicing and Capital Markets department, and provide leadership and expertise to the group.
What You Will Do:
- Perform a wide range of complex analysis related to the MSR asset, particularly interest rate risk and stress testing.
- Plans, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques while effectively communicating with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed
- Assist in the adoption of new quantitative models related to MSR.
- Monitor and apply appropriate assumptions to MSR analytics tools in an effort to drive origination & servicing decisions.
- Assist/manage MSR acquisition and sales transactions – bids/settlement/surveillance.
- Investigate and solve technology and operational issues as they arise
What You Need:
- 5+ years relevant work experience in Capital Markets/Mortgage Servicing Rights, required
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, preferred
- Exceptional experience in Microsoft Office (Excel and Access)
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Prior experience with QRM, Python, VBA or other scripting languages is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage large volume of tasks
- Ability to analyze large data sets
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to multi–task and perform in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude with a lot of energy!
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader – we are aiming for the top!
- Highly engineered proprietary technology that is revolutionizing the mortgage industry
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters
- Opportunity for career growth
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including – Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance and much more
- 401K w/ 50% match – Effective the 1st of the month following 30–days of employment
– provided by Dice