ISI is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to support a government agency in Washington, DC which requires the candidate to . The position is fully funded and available immediately. The contract is funded in 6 month intervals. Initially work is remote and eventually will be located at 1200 K St NW, Washington, DC 20005.
Description: Looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a heavy Business Needs Analysis (BNA) background to be responsible for analyzing requirements for a new system. Must be able to perform heavy Alternative Analysis; document the "AS–IS" system, document the requirements for the "TO–BE" system. Perform alternative analysis on COTS and GOTS; brief the client on recommendations. Must be able to facilitate IPTs.
- Create process flowcharts, User Stories, Use Cases, SWOT, RACI Matrices, Scoring Matrix, Stakeholder Maps
- Read and create business and technical visual models; confidently explain and demonstrate the uses of visual models
- Lead strategic, solution focused capability/requirements gathering, market research, and road–mapping of an implementation plan (more granular than enterprise focused target architectures)
- Solid understanding and experience with industry common business processes and use cases
- Understanding and experience with business COTs to include their best practices
- Experience with business re–engineering process
- Project management skill/experience for quick turn around
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals, such as design and data structures
- Experience in developing prototypes of new concepts and technologies
- Previous experience wearing multiple hats in a fast–paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial organization
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work autonomously, and self–direct within a highly communicative, interactive team structure