Telecommunication Technical Business Analyst
Please send resumes to
Role: Telecommunication Technical Business Analyst
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 12+ Months
Position Description: Tasks and services (Scope of Services):
Review vendors' portal and reporting, analyze and provide recommendations
Track vendors' open items/discrepancies and assist in following up to closure
Gather, consolidate and report on Telecom vendors' consolidated inventory and provide recommendation for optimization and savings
Provide expertise and serve as the Telecom SME on services/billing compliance, processes, TEM, optimization and cost savings.
Review Service Specific Terms and pricing (SSTP) contracting documents, assess, analyze and identify changes pertaining discrepancies against the RFP response, FABO response, technical documentations.
Review vendor's SSTPs, negotiate, recommend and provide changes to vendor's proposed pricing, SLA, terms and conditions.
Review, analyze and create a master inventory database for all MSA services identify inventory and pricing discrepancies and provide executive discrepancy report.
Review and comment on all MSA contractual updates provided by the carriers or DoITT Legal Department, work with the carrier on behalf of the City to ensure that the terms, condition and rates proposed in any updates are in the best interest of the City
Mandatory Qualifications: – At least 8 years of business analysis experience working with various telecom services contracting documents
– Excellent Communications Skills, Proficient Verbal/Written Telecom Services provisioning and Operation
– Inventory services/circuits analysis
– Proficient in MS Word, Excel
– Vendors' portal, reporting, review and recommendation
– Vendors' follow up in inquiries specifically Telecom services, compliance and discrepancies
– Review current processes and improve with DOITT CRG
– Gather, consolidate and report on Telecom vendors' consolidated inventory and provide recommendation for optimization and savings
– Experience in TEM and assist in requirement, deployment and management Desired Qualifications: – Extensive contract negotiations experience, including pricing, SLA, and Terms & Conditions
– SLA/pricing analysis and bench marking
– Contract drafting experience
– Project management skills involving telecom network buildouts
– Access, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, Adobe Pro, Snipping Tool, Internet, Google Chrome, Google Docs – provided by Dice